dwif-Consulting GmbH und dwif e.V.
Research and consulting for the tourism and leisure industries
Founded in 1950, dwif has established an exceptional reputation as a specialist for research activities and practical consulting in the German tourism sector. With their creative and innovative approaches to consulting, monitoring and research, the company has helped drive the national tourism industry.
dwif’s main areas of focus lie in the following fields:
• Analyses of economic factors in tourism
• Business consulting (e. g. business comparisons, feasibility studies, hotel demand and requirement analyses)
• Market research and monitoring
• Concept and strategy consulting (e. g. for tourism and marketing concepts, mission statements, organization and structure)
• Basic research (e. g. day-trips made by German people)
Our customer base includes tourism and marketing organizations, public institutions, professional tourism associations as well as businesses in the tourism and leisure industries and financial service providers.
dwif and MANOVA have been successful business partners for years. Our common track record contains a number of different projects such as the nationwide guest survey called Germany Tourism Quality Monitor. The study’s online system is based on our BI tool WEBMARK.
Since 2014, dwif has been MANOVA’s exclusive partner for the distribution and development of our highly successful business intelligence system WEBMARK in Germany.